With the help of our professionals, we have been able to offer our clients an extensive range of Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
that is basically used to check the blood pressure of the patient. These monitors are widely demanded in medicals, and nursing homes to track and display blood pressure ratio of patient. The offered monitor is manufactured at our well-equipped manufacturing unit using finest quality raw material under the guidance of experts.
- Smart sense technology
- Lifetime calibration
- Hypertension Risk Indication
- Automatic measurement of Systolic, Diastolic and Pulse Rate
- 99 set memory storage
- Range of measurement: 0-280mmHG;40-200bpm
- Accuracy: Pressure +/-3mmHG; Pulse +/-5%
- Automatic Deflation of pressure via air release control valve
- Operating Temperature: +5°C - +40°C, 15 – 80 %RH, 80 - 105 kPa
- Storage Temperature: +20°C - +50°C, 10-95 %RH, 50 – 105 kPa
- Power Supply: "AA" Alkaline Battery 4 nos
- Function: Calibrated as per WHO, IHB guidelines.
- Easy-Read Coded: Results indicated graphically as per WHO guidelines.
- Measurement Range: Blood Pressure Range: 30 - 280 mmHg Pulse: 40 to 200 beats / min
- Minimum Resolution: 1 mmHg
- Accuracy : Pressure - Static pressure error ± 3mmHg within
- Pulse: within ± 5% of reading
- Results indicated in LCD screen
- Size: 73 mm x 100 mm x 138 mm
- Weight: Approximately 295 g (not including batteries )
- Number of Memory Groups : 2 * 99 sets of memory (which can be all / individually deleted)
- Displays the calendar and time with pressure, pulse data and color code as per WHO guidelines.
- Measuring Time: 30 or so seconds
- Automatic Shutdown: Can be set to shut down individually.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Pack
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Delivery Time: 3 days